Trade Finance is a core product for the National Bank of Egypt – New York Branch. Our trade finance activities promote and support the flow of trade between the United States, the Americas, the Middle East, and North Africa (MENA).
We operate based on long-standing relationships maintained through the extensive network of NBE- Egypt's foreign and domestic branches as well as through regional and international banks involved in the trade finance business between MENA and the United States.
We offer a wide range of Trade Finance Solutions, Products and Services to our customers, including:
- Issuance and advising of Standby Letters of Credit.
- Issuance of Import Documentary Letters of Credit.
- Advising and confirming Export Documentary Letters of Credit.
- Processing the Discount of Bankers’ Acceptances/Deferred Payments, under Confirmed Export Letters of Credit.
- Incoming and Outgoing Collections.
- Bank to Bank Reimbursements
- Structured Trade Finance Products.